Our Children and Youth are important to us!
During the pandemic we offered several opportunities for families to stay connected:
- Families picked up Advent/Christmas/Epiphany bags that offered weekly activities pertaining to each season.
- We hosted a Christmas Pageant online for those who wanted to participate.
- Lenten Boxes were picked up or delivered that offered weekly activities for the Lenten season.
- Easter Cascarones were offered for Easter.
- On Pentecost, families drove by to pick up a pinwheel and cake pops to celebrate.
This summer we are hosting monthly outside social gatherings for families and youth.
Our fall programs are being developed – stay tuned for details in September.